Joanne is pregnant and is about 18 weeks along. Unfortunately there was a complication. Last Wednesday, the fluid that the baby is in flushed out. We went to the doctor and they told us that we could wait it out and see if the sack reheals but it did not. It is with a heavy heart that I am saying that come tomorrow we will not have a little boy in our lives. This is one of the saddest days of our lives. However the bright side to this is that with the procedure that Joanne is going to have done tomorrow will not cause any complications to her health and will give us another oppportunity to try again.